Tailor made art holidays in Scotland
What inspires you? Let us compose an exclusive creative experience for you and your travel companion(s). Choose from:
Drawing & Painting
Knitting & Crochet
Fancy anything that’s not on the list? Suggestions always welcome – drop us a line!
So, how does it work?
We’ve designed a straightforward process for creating your tailor made Wild at Art experience:
- You give us an idea of what you’re looking for using the Wish Form – click here. Ideally you contact us several months before the preferred travel date. The longer the lead in time, the better are the chances that tutors and suitable accommodations are available. Also, the more information you give us about your interests and requirements the better we can design a break that’s exactly right for you.
- We put together an outline itinerary, including an approximate guide price, which we will share with you by email. If you wish, we can discuss the itinerary and any questions you may have over the phone.
- Once we have agreed the itinerary with you we will price it.
- We will request a 25% deposit before we go ahead and book the tutor, secure the accommodation and other ingredients we have agreed with you. The balance will be due 8 weeks before the travel date.
- At least 4 weeks before the travel date we will email you an information pack with everything you need to know, including how best to prepare for the art course element of your experience.
- You arrive in Scotland and…
….RELAX, CREATE, ENJOY! (while we take care of the rest)
Click here for the wish form where you can tell us what you’d like in your perfect Scottish art vacation